Back to the Quiz
1. Who wrote Dracula in 1897?
a. Bram Stoker. (Mary Shelley wrote "Frankenstein," J. K. Rowling wrote the "Harry Potter" series and Jim Henson created the Count von Count Muppet)
2. In True Blood, instead of biting humans and drinking their blood, a vampire can
get along by drinking what beverage?
c. A bottle of "V"
3. Which vampire show was cancelled?
d. All of the above. What was your favorite?
4. In the upcoming big screen version of the TV soap Dark Shadows, vampire Barnabas
Collins will be portrayed by:
b. Johnny Depp
5. The "Twilight" vampires sparkle:
a. because they have diamond cells that make them immortal.
6. Which character was the first with characteristics we associate with vampires such
as having fangs, leaving two puncture wounds on the necks of victims, hypnotic powers, and superhuman strength?
a. Varney the Vampire
7. In the TV show True Blood, who is 173-year-old vampire Bill's true love?
b. Sookie, a telepathic waitress
8. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer did NOT show that:
c. Scooby-Doo has supernatural powers.
9. What creatures have not appeared in True Blood?
10. Vampires can go out in the sun if they:
d. drink fairy blood.
11. Where is a vampire least likely to be found?
c. Gilroy, CA (it's the garlic capital of the world)
12. Which of the following are not blood suckers?
13. In the Twilight Saga, heroine Bella Swan is willing to become a
vampire for the love of:
Key for Vampire Knowledge Scoring:
0-4: Your Vampire knowledge sucks
8-9: Still OK to buy suntan lotion
10-11: Start pricing coffins
12-13: Stay away from garlic and silver bullets